The Glasgow Necropolis is a Victorian cemetery in Glasgow, Scotland. It is situated on a hill above and to the east of Glasgow Cathedral. Fifty thousand individuals have been buried in about 3,500 tombs.
The main entrance is approached by a bridge over what was then the Molendinar Burn. The bridge was completed in 1833 and became known as the "Bridge of Sighs" because it was part of the route of funeral processions.